View Profile Gheyblin

7 Art Reviews

Seeing your work on this the last few months has been insane and I can't believe it's something I'll actually get to physically have some day! Your commitment is incredible, and I can't thank you enough for the absolutely stellar work you did making her from complete scratch! As usual with everything you do, thank you so GODDANG MUCH

Goooop responds:

I'm not crying you're crying! Gosh, I can't take compliments like those too well, but thank you so much for the opportunity, patience and guidance throughout the process! I hope she makes her way to the Americas safe and sound and onto your shelf! Don't think she could have a better home!

This was worth the dang wait, by far!! Love love love your colors and the way you stylize backgrounds. This is so dang fun, really love all the little details too, from her original hair color still kinda comin' through the hair dye, the little dialogue touches, etc. Fantastic, dude!!

also u draw her butt good huhuh

Totally worth it dude, I love this so dang much!! Everything from the colors, forms, expressions, to the little things like her goofy critter hat being something that could reasonably be in the game. Love it, fantastic job dude!!

Idiot who likes to pee, draw bad things, and pee while drawing bad things

30, Male